We offer the following services:
henna body art
- Baby Showers
- Corporate Events
- School Functions
- Bat Mitzvah
- Private Appointments
- Bridal Mehndi
- Traditional Indian Mendhi Designs
- Modern Arabic Mehandi Designs
- Ladies Hennaparties
- Wedding packages available
- Multiple Henna Artists available for large events
- Zardosi – intricate custom gilding & gem work
- Mehndi / henna for the bride typically takes between 2 and 4 hours, but will vary based on design choice. An additional 5-15 minutes per guest at your mehndi party should be added to determine the total time required (how long you allow per guest will determine how elaborate their henna will be). I can guarantee my henna’s color because I mix my paste myself from scratch using only the absolute finest ingredients, including henna that I import forthe most selective of professional henna artists. Bridal henna should be done 2 days before the wedding for optimal results for your big day; 1 or 3 days ahead of time will also yield great results. If you would like multiple artists, they can be provided. This is suggested for large mehndi Sangeet parties or parties where the bride will get her henna done during the party.
Henna for Parties
- Henna is a great idea for all types of parties, not just weddings! Everyone leaves with a design that is unique to them, but brings them together as a group because everyone’s got henna. And your design lasts 1-3 weeks, serving as a frequent reminder of how much fun you all had. Henna is great for birthday parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, bridal showers, baby showers and birthing / blessing ways, sweet sixteen, quinceanera, bachelorette, girls nights out, wedding reception, marriage party, anniversary, retirement, kitty party, housewarming, promotional event, fundraiser, holiday party, graduation party, ceremony, reunion, etc. Typically a minimum of 2 hours is suggested for groups of 10 or more.
Additional Services Available :
- Party Favor Creation:Favor packages including bindis and Indian candies can be created for $8 each. A henna kit for each guest can be created for $15 each. A deluxe package including bindis, candies, and a henna kit can be created for $20 each.
Available to do Henna for events in:
- Houston, Cypress, Katy, Spring, The Woodlands, Sugarland, Cinco Ranch, Richmond, College Station, Hampstead, Galveston, Tomball, Pearland, Pasadena, Baytown, Conroe, Rosenberg, Brookshire, Sealy and anywhere else in Texas or USA.
- Including New Braunfels & San Marcos, and anywhere else around San Antonio, TX * Travel charges will apply
- Including Round Rock & Georgetown, and anywhere else around Austin *Travel charges will apply